twitter
rss

My 2nd day was really promising and hopeful. I was ecstatic with my new thought-of routine and structure... and it seemed to be getting somewhere... 

Honestly, I now have a new found admiration to our elementary teachers! God has given them a special heart for our little ones. How they put structure, routine and management in a class of multiple abilities is simply amazing! 

I've never had any educational background with elementary. I remember one time when I applied in one of the elementary schools in the Philippines, I was asked to demonstrate to Kindergarten students.. and I did, and I didn't get the job, hahaha.

The second time was here in the US, I applied to one of the elementary schools as Special Ed Teacher, and when asked how I feel about teaching small ones, I said, I am not sure.. and was very hesitant! To think I was eager to be interviewed! Lol! .. and yes, I didn't get the job. Thank God!

Now, God knows I need His divine intervention, and need it badly!

.... I continue to believe something good will come out of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

See Some More Stories Here!