twitter
rss

“Don't give up before the miracle happens.”  - Fannie Flagg

Thank God for this message! 

By the end of 3rd day, my educational assistant warned me of what I need to do in case she will be out on leave, and my eyes were immediately filled with tears .. good thing I held back! "Please don't", I pleaded!

I wasn't able to contain how overwhelmed I was with everything that while driving, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore... and then the I saw the car... a police car driving the opposite direction... as it turned around with its beautiful blue, white and red lights!

Nice.. right timing.

He directly asked for my license, insurance and car registration. I flipped through papers in the compartment and found an insurance dated 12/31/13... great! I haven't printed the new one yet! just perfect. 

He asked if I changed address and told him, I did... and silently told him 'Sorry, I was just upset'. He then, told me, I was pulled over for driving at 66 mph at 55 speed limit, and was told to wait.

As usual, I called my hubby, and told him, about being pulled over.

I closed the windows. 

After a minute of staring at the mountains... I then, heard a knock, of course, t'was the policeman... He asked, "Are you OK?", I told him, "No.", he asked again, "Why?", I took a deep breath and answered, "I'll just cry if I tell you...", He asked once more "It's not domestic, right?", I answered, "No."

Then, he continued on with the reason why he was there...

I was given citation for giving him expired insurance paper.. and I immediately said, "No, I paid, promise! I just wasn't able to print it out", he said, "Ok, all you need to do is to give them a copy of your updated insurance and you should be alright." Then, the magic words... "As for your overspeeding, it will only be a verbal warning this time". 

Remember this from two years ago? OVERSPEEDING!

... and I asked, "Why, why are you forgiving me?" He answered, "I don't know... (he seemed confused too!), it's my discretion", he continued. I told him I could give him a hug and thanked him profusely.

Before he left, he asked, "Are you sure, you'll be OK?" I answered, "Yes".. "Ok", he said, "Be safe".

... and he followed me until I got to the city :)

God sends miracles. I know.

...starting to really believe...Something good will come out of this... somehow...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

See Some More Stories Here!