twitter
rss

I would love to think I have all the choices in the world, including acceptance. Better that, anyway, than continue to be in victim mode. Lol! 

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.


Right now, I feel like I am a fish being taught how to climb a tree!

Teaching little ones isn't really my forte. When asked what major in Education I would take, I immediately chose secondary. When asked what major in Special Education I would like to enroll in, I pointed Gifted Education.

For some reason at this point in my life, everything I do not really want was given to me in a silver platter with all the fancies and addicting hors d'oeruvre. I accepted the offer.

My first four days was indeed overwhelming! Super! But now, I am doing a 180 degree turn, I am embracing it!

There is no way to go but this way and if I am a fish being taught to climb a tree, then so be it. There will always be room for learning, space for widening skills and exploring uncharted mountains.

Who says fish couldn't climb a tree if a good teacher taught it? I have a God who can do so for me. I can do so, for my little special ones. I believe.

It will take one step at a time to explore gems within me and my special pupils but we will get there. 

If this is the way to be more, do more and have more, then, I give in with all my heart and soul.

... believing something good will really come out of this.. for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

See Some More Stories Here!